Residential Fire in Midland MI.
A wood-stove in a Midland garage caught fire which caused extensive damage to the garage and the second story finished living space. Smoke damage also occurred throughout the rest of the home. SERVPRO had to completely redesign and restore the garage, framing, and roof system. We also redesigned and finished the master suite which included a new 3-piece bathroom above the garage; this provided a more modern feel to the 100 year old home. We were able to remove the damaged carpeting and salvage the original hardwood floors on the main level. New energy efficient windows were installed throughout the home as well as all new siding, soffit, fascia, and roof. The exterior walls were insulated with loose-fill cellulose insulation. Finally, the home was completely rewired and new light fixtures with LED bulbs were installed. Damage caused by a fire is devastating for your family and your home. Our professionals will always treat you with respect and empathy. Call us to help.